Saturday, April 26, 2014

Without support....

Without support I would be lost. Today, while I have so much to be thankful for, I am going to focus on the one thing most important.


Today I am thankful for the friendships that have become the rock by which I stand firm.

I am thankful for the friend who meets me at 6am for a trail run, even though it means she does a brisk walk while I try to run to keep up.

I am thankful for the friend who invites me for Chinese but understands the Bruins are on.

I am thankful for the friend who is my mom, the one that lets me show up for Easter Mass because she gets that is how organized I am.

I am thankful for the friends who read my Looking for Dr. House post and not only send me encouragement but names of physicians and others who might help settle my fears.

I am thankful for the friend that is my daughter, who while she will forgive me for not packing her socks she will never forget. Nor will she stop reminding me about the time I forgot to pack her underwear.


I am thankful for the friend who is on vacation but still reads an e-mail from me (that said not to open until she returned) and quickly responded.

I am thankful for all the friends that have supported our Bridget's Brigade.

I am thankful for the friend who lets me send her a potential blog post and gives me her honest opinion about it.

I am thankful for the friend who made Abby's day this week by giving her a play date with a known friend and a new one. 

I am thankful for the friend who let me guilt her into participating in Mudderella. If you are looking for something to do on Sept 6th and are in the area join our team: We Mud be Crazy.

I am thankful for the friend who understands that it is impossible not to sign along with Sophia the First. And thinks it's weird that the mom calls the King: Rollie. 

I am thankful for the friend that understands I will mess up every tweet (twit?), blog hop and sentence prompt but lets me play anyway.

So thank you, all of you, for giving me what I need to get through this thing we call life.


Ten Things of Thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!