Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I've been tagged, part 1

So I was tagged. Not in a tattoo sort of way but in that fun Facebook way. Now there is no way in hell I am going to be as funny as my tagger nor can I draw. In real life or on the computer like Kristi. But here I go....

1. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? The US of A
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER SOMEONE? Nope. My mom did try to name me after County Kerry in Ireland because she thought we had relatives there. Turns out not only did she spell my name wrong, her relatives were from someplace else in Ireland.

3. HOW MANY CHILDREN DO YOU HAVE? Four if you count husband and crazy pup

4. HOW MANY PETS DO YOU HAVE? One crazy pup, unless I can count husband for this too.

5. WHAT’S YOUR WORST BOO-BOO? Well I fall, so are we talking recent or just in the past? Not to bore, but in recently when bringing crazy pup into the house I managed to Alley Oop onto the porch. Managing to knock the screen off the house, the kitchen chair to the floor and I ended up half in and half out of the house. There as no hospitalization but man I was sore!

6. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO BAKE? Spaghetti sauce. It is easy and makes the house smell like the North End

8. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE FASTFOOD? Wendy's Chicken Sandwich. Plain.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell no. I like my spinal cord. Well, wait. After how many drinks did you ask me this question? Because sadly, that would probably change my answer.

10. WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their hair. Since mine is always out of control and looks like Rosannadanna. Yup, I am that old I remember her.

11. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Boo's spinal surgery. I don't think I cried as much as I broke into little pieces.

12. ANY CURRENT WORRIES? What with a special needs child, working full time, a crazy pup, a 9YO going on 17 and a husband. Of course not!

13. THREE DRINKS YOU DRINK REGULARLY? Water, diet coke (nope, haven't managed to break that habit yet) and Pinot Grigio. Not necessarily in that order.

14. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? Hmm...anything by JD Robb for sure.

15. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PIRATE? If I could look like Penelope Cruz in a corset, yes. If I looked like Blackbeard not so much

18. WHAT SONG DO YOU WANT PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL? Volcano by Jimmy Buffett

19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOBBY? Reading. I just love getting lost in a book.

20. WHAT FUN THINGS DO YOU DO? Girls Night In

21. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Boo's laughing, while holding her hand over her face and saying I FUNNY

23. DO YOU HAVE A.D.D? Nope, but I think my husband does.

24. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I hate lunch meat. I mean really, who thought that pressing food into a compress making it slimy and then eating it was a good idea?

25. DO YOU LIKE BLUE CHEESE? No it gives me nightmares. Once as a teen working a Friendly's a container fell to the floor, covering me from head to toe.

26. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HOT DOGS? Same thing I think of lunch meat. But I haven't told the girls my thoughts since that is the easiet dinner in the world to make them.

27. WHAT’S THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Princess Protection Program. It was under the duress of an extended February Vacation.


Okay, nowI have like 25 more questions to answer. So look for tagged part 2. Oh and check out Kristi's blog! Finding Ninee was recently in the top 50 Circle of Moms the Funniest Blogs and it was well deserved!




5 comments:

  1. Great answers (I was tagged too, but haven't answered them yet!). I too am a diet coke and white wine drinker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude you're so f***ing awesome. LOVE your answers.
    Braindump:
    Husband and crazy pup totally count as kids
    Love that your mom named you wrong as Kerri is COOL
    Bake: I assumed sweet stuff and dig that you chose REAL food
    Lunch meat is gross and hotdogs are grosser but I've been known to eat turkey sandwiches way too often
    Movies? HA same = kids
    11 - broke into pieces. Yeah. Crying doesn't cover that stuff.
    5. I'm clumsy as shit too. Another thing we have in common...

    More more more but I have to go to bed. <3 you times a kajillion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The questions cracked me up! Thanks for tagging :)

      Delete
  3. Oh well, still on Diet Coke! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!