Wednesday, January 23, 2013

And the holy crapness continues


Thanks to Mama Meerkat for giving me a Liebster Award!


It's so pretty






Since I already established that I am a rule follower, here it goes! My questions from Mama:


1. What got you first interested in blogging? To me, it was a therapeutic outlet. I had finally found moms like me and realized I could connect more if I shared what we are going through.
2. If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go? Africa safari
3. What is your favorite genre of music? 80's hair-band rock. You know how when Def Leopard comes on and you still scream the lyrics at the top of your voice? That is me in the car next to you!
4. What is your favorite hobby? Hiking
5. Are you a morning person or night owl? I am a mid-day person
6. What is your favorite part of your day? 8pm, when both girls are in their rooms and the glass of wine is poured
7. Have you ever gone scuba diving? Nope. I tried to snorkel once and thought I was going to drown.
8. Are you a cat person or a dog person? Dog
9. How do you feel about flightless birds? I feel bad that they haven't figured out how to use their wings. Wings would be so cool.
10. What is your favorite thing to cook? Spaghetti sauce, from scratch not a jar and then Calzones with the leftovers
11. Did you think these questions were a little weird? Nope, I just wish you had to answer them back :)



2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! :)

    I've never been scuba diving either. It looks really cool, but my childhood attempts at using a snorkel in the pool never want particularly cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri....
    Hey!! I think this award looks pretty in pink!! ;)
    Congrats.... Again.... You definitely deserve it!! ;-D
    --Raelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!