Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hat's off to stay at home moms

It's Tuesday and I am still recovering from the weekend. It seems that the weekends are more draining than the hustle of Mon-Fri. I think it is because on Monday mornings I can look at the calendar for the comming week and see what to expect.

The weekends are a different story. Sure, Boo has yoga and Allie has a couple of activities. But by the time you have the house cleaned, laundry done and keeping two girls entertained....enough is enough!

I cannot tell you how many laps Boo and I did around the fire pit this weekend (thankfully the shoes stayed on). Between playing with Allie, carting the girls to their different activities and simply just being a mom....I looked forward to going to work on Monday.

So, to the stay at home mom's out there. You have my admiration. I really do not know how you can stay sane!

I lift my wine glass to all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!