Thursday, September 20, 2012

Yup, we are a supportive family

The other day Boo came home with some art work she had done that day. Allie took one look at it and proclaimed, Mom I don't want to break your heart but there is no way Boo did this!

 Allie looked it over and over and has decided that Boo did 'help' by putting the purple scribbles on the picture. But thinks Boo might have stolen another child's work.

I asked how she can be so sure, and Allie replied, She does it to my artwork all the time!

3 comments:

  1. ha! I literally laughed out loud at that! I liked her comment that she didn't want to 'break your heart' after observing Boo's artwork and deciding she didn't do that by herself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I am not the only one who Allie cracks up!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!